Alfred John Welsh
Barrister’s Hall, 1009 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY, 40203
Lawyers used to have more of a connection to their client. They did not have a one time encounter never to meet again. The lawyer had a real concern for his clients. He would help them again. I still treat people the same way.Others have changed. The modern, urban, law practice, which views the practice of law and the representation of clients as a business only, now prevails. This type of law firm employs some lawyers and but more often paralegals to work with clients. They often do a high volume business, particularly in personal injury. This is how they pay for high cost advertising.
- The firm, Adams Hayward & Welsh, has highly experienced attorneys who personally work with you and for you on your case. They have extensive experience in the areas upon which they focus. Al Welsh’s areas most notably, are personal injury, International injury, International Law and International Transactions as wells as Foreign estates and Probate. Also both foreign and United States Medical and Dental malpractice, Hospital negligence, wrongful death, and Estates across Kentucky and the region.
- Al welcomes your call to see how he may help you in resolving your claim and achieving the best possible result. He will tell you what you need to when you are injured by someone else. Although we can’t make up for the personal loss we can and will help you to recover what you deserve. His firm’s approach to personal injury practice is high-touch and low-volume. Clients with serious, unusual or complex injuries and their consequences are concern.He takes the time to fully assess your case before deciding on a strategy. This is important, as the full extent of an injury may not manifest its self for months after the accident.Al Welsh will answer your questions personally. He will keep your case moving toward either settlement or litigation and help you focus on putting your life back together. You will owe him nothing until your case is over.
- If you have been injured in another country you must not assume anything. International injuries have many other different aspects than that which we find in the United States. Not only are the laws different but the application of them require an approach that fits the legal system. It is important to talk with competent legal counsel as soon as possible. His advanced law degree from the University of Brussels, in Belgium gives him insight that others do not have.
- Mr. Welsh is also a member of the Pan-European Organization of Personal Injury Lawyers. This is an elite society of distinguished personal injury lawyers. Members work in many parts of the world to assist individuals who have been injured.
- In one of the most devastating of all events, the death of a family member, Al Welsh is there to help you through this difficult time. The loss of a loved one can never be truly compensated, however, a recovery can and will assist the survivors.
- Al Welsh and his Of Counsel David Boone are experienced aviation/plane crash cases.Don’t lose your rights! Call today! Ask for Al Welsh.Telephone # (502) 502 584 21 11 or after hours 502 836 85 86
Areas of practice
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Western District Court of Kentucky
- Eastern District Court of Kentucky
- Vrije Universiteit, Brussels, Belgium, LL.M.,
- University of Kentucky, J.D.,
- Centre College B.A.,
- University of Denver
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
Past President, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Union Internationale des Avocats
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Assistant Attorney General, Kentucky Consumer Protection Division,
- Legislative Counsel to Congressman John B. Breckinridge- Washington D.C.
- Consul: Belgium in Louisville Kentucky, Knight of the Order of the Crown, Knight Order of Leopold
- National Treasurer, Executive Committee American Committees on Foreign Relations
- Private Practice with offices in Louisville, District of Columbia area and Atlanta
- Founding Board Member, ABA Co-Lap Commission
- Lobbyist State and National
- Past member of the Board of Governors of the Kentucky Bar Association